PREPARING FOR YEAR ENDEffective planning and preparation is critical for all taxpayers as the end of financial year approaches. The good news is that your tax professional is here to support you so you don’t have to do all of the heavy lifting yourself. This is the perfect time of the year to seek advice from your accountant to maximise your tax savings for 2017/18 and start planning fresh for next year.
We have come up with this Year-end Strategies 2017/2018 newsletter as a guide for you and your business this tax time. In this issue, you can get valuable insights on:
- – Top ten tips for year-end tax planning for businesses and individuals
- – Tax tips for investment property
- – ATO crackdown: work-related expenses
- – End of financial year: super strategies
- – Preparing for Single Touch Payroll
- – Keeping on top of your bookkeeping
- – ATO targeting holiday homes
- – Deadline approaching for CGT relief
- – Getting GST right
Download your FREE newsletter now and start maximising your tax SAVINGS!
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.